Service is paramount in our practice. Telephone calls and Email requests are answered promptly and correspondence is dealt with as a matter of priority and will be dealt in one hour. We recognise that time is the most important thing both for clients and us. We maintain every record confidential and strive to keep it as secure. The affairs are under the control of the directors and a fully qualified team to ensure a high level, in depth worry free friendly service.
NonyanaManong Consulting’s Four Areas of Services Expertise
NonyanaManong Consulting Services
In addition to the services offers mentioned above, we offer the following services to our customers:
We assist our clients with formulating a detailed plan that sets out the objectives of their businesses. We engage in planning strategies and tactics to help achieve clients’goals. Our focus is to assist businesses achieve expected profits and maximise stakeholder value through rigorous planning and monitoring.
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with CIPC or SARS.
- Payrolls Management – Customised payslips, Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc. Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to SARS, Summaries and analyses of staff costs, Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments.
- Conduct a feasibility study of your projects.
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance – personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, venture capital, or equity capital.
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, etc.
- Bookkeeping for South African & International clients
- Tax returns
- Payroll processing
- Bank reconciliation statement
- For local, national & international clients
- design, implementation and review of accounting manual
- advice on various accounting issues including those related to ‘IFRS for SMEs’ or International ‘IFRS’.
- Performing variance analysis,
- Reviewing and monitoring business costs
- Preparation of project report
- Loan arrangement – cash credit limit, term loan & project loan
- Due diligence for finance
- Valuation of shares
We offer IT services delivered by a team committed to providing the best possible solutions tailored to your business needs. We work with clients to identify the best technology for their needs and to help maximize its usage to achieve desired results. Our professionals have the business knowledge and technical skills required to help our clients achieve their IT needs. As advisers, we are not contracted with any system supplier and so are able to provide an unbiased and impartial perspective.
- Keeping the minutes of the company meeting
- Company registration with CIPC
- Compliance with corporate governance
- Change of directorship
Why Choose Us
- We are experts in our field
- We are a firm of recognised professionals
- We are enthusiastic and committed to our clients
- We are a partner who cares about your business
- We provide expert service at a competitive price
What Client’s Say
NMC brings the highest level to the term “professional” to the services provided and they truly make you feel like family and put your needs first.
NMC staff have great knowledge and understanding of business advisory issues which provides an invaluable level of comfort.
NMC has handled our accounting and audit issues over the past year.We are very pleased with their service.
NMC has helped our foundation grow by introducing us to high quality financial tools and resources.
NMC is a wonderful company to deal with. Real people, not just putting in time. Questions are answered promptly. Everyone is always polite and helpful. We are confident we are getting excellent service. I have found NMC to be very organized and efficient. They always make time for their clients.